Train Color Signal

by therax

Output the color of the train stopped at a station as RGB signals.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Trains

g phantom color output

4 years ago

sometimes an (lack of a better description) invisible phantom train stop spawns where the real one is and outputs the color info that the real stop was outputing.
any wires on the real one end up receiving the phantom color data and any from the real station.
i remove the real station and the phantom one prevents me from placing anything where the real stop had been, including a real stop.
i have to revert to an older save or remove the mod temporarily to restore.
this seems to happen often and randomly.
i also use LTN, maybe there is a conflict there?

4 years ago

If you mine a station while a train is stopped there, this can happen. I’ll look into fixing it, but for now if you set the train to manual mode, that should remove the leftover combinator.

4 years ago

i see, good to know, thanks.
the phantom station though would appear randomly without mining the stop and send a duplicate signal to what the station was sending when the duplicate appeared.
setting the train to manual wasn't fixing it for me.
do you plan on updating your mod to 0.18?

4 years ago

Thanks, I'd actually forgotten that I never updated this mod. I'm glad you're getting good use out of it! Can you send me a savegame where setting to manual isn't fixing things?

4 years ago

i will see what i can do, i had actually moved on from the map i used and started again.
i'll see if i can recover it from my backups this weekend.
or just recreate it in a new test map.

New response