Train Upgrader

Easily automate the replacement of large numbers of active locomotives and wagons in your rail system. Useful in combination with mods that add multiple tiers of locomotives or wagons.

Utilities
9 months ago
Trains

g Layout/Screenshot how to set it up

1 year, 7 days ago

Hello,
first of all Thanks for this perfect mod - helps alot to do upgrades on railnetworks. The only problem for me is the leak information hwo to set it up. I mean, yes, there is the sentence "Place adjacent nxt to train station" but I was like also wondering, does it need maybe like normal chest a hand thingy to take trains out and in or do I need to place them in each spot where train/wagon/fluid wagon is placed? Welp did some testing arround and here is the simple solution how to set them up :) Screenshot is on imgur
https://imgur.com/BpF8z9c

11 months ago

Hi there, I am having trouble making this mod work. I set it up just like in your picture, and the train station got renamed to 'train_updater_########' but the trains stopping there don't upgrade, and if I place the station somewhere else, they never path to it for upgrade. I have been testing this in Blueprint Sandbox, if that changes anything. How do I get this mod to work?

11 months ago

Hi there, I am having trouble making this mod work. I set it up just like in your picture, and the train station got renamed to 'train_updater_########' but the trains stopping there don't upgrade, and if I place the station somewhere else, they never path to it for upgrade. I have been testing this in Blueprint Sandbox, if that changes anything. How do I get this mod to work?

I just placed a single station in my rail network and all my automated trains (those runned by vannila game and those that are runned auto by LTN) just run there durring theyr transport times (LTN sended there even trains that were slacking in DEPOT stations since they are also automated). Are You sure the rail is connected correctly to all your networks? Also the upgrade was kinda fast, I was next to the station watching it make the things go and it was fastly done (above train you can see a floating text that saiys if its replaced. Also make sure you have enough things in your chest. Also i never played blueprint sandbox, i am doing it allways live on my current game - not also sure if it changes something. Anyway I am not the author of this mod, I just had also problems to figure out how to put boxes so thats why i posted a comment here :)

New response