Train Trails

Trains create colorful glowing trails wherever they go. Very configurable

Tweaks
9 months ago
Trains

i βœ… -> How to set the color of "trains with existing colors" to make Train Trails rainbow

1 year, 6 months ago

First of all, thank you so much for doing this amazing mod.

When used with "Automatic Train Painter" and "ltn", it really brings my game to life.

But at the same time, I want the track to be the color of the goods when the train has goods, and the color of the rainbow when the train has no goods.

However, no matter I set the "empty Train paint color" as the default FA1100 or N/A in "Automatic Train Painter", the train trails will be red by default.

I guess it is because when Train Trails are generated, only trains without colors can be rainbows. I was wondering if there could be a way for players to set up their own trains that have rainbow paths despite the colors already set up?

1 year, 6 months ago

Oh, I just noticed that if you leave the "empty Train paint color" input box of "Automatic Train Painter" blank, the train will lose its color and make

Train Trails turn rainbow colors. My problem is solved. Thanks again for making such a great mod.

1 year, 6 months ago

:) I am so glad you're enjoying the mod and were able to figure out how to make an unpainted train have a rainbow trail. That is also my preferred way of settings things up; trains with goods in them have colored trails matching their contents, and empty trains are rainbows!

New response