Train Scaling

Automate the construction and deconstruction of your trains! Configure a train currently scheduled for a station as a template for the station - the mod's special train construction station will automatically build (or destroy) copies of the template train on demand, or in response to circuit conditions.

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Trains

g usage in combination with useful combinators mod

1 year, 1 month ago

what i am trying to do is setting the number of trains that i want on a schedule depend on the output of a counter combinator from the useful combinators mod. so i check if the amount of trains already at the station (T signal) is greater then the output of the counter then i send the scale train copies down signal. if the Tsignal is smaller then the counter then i send the scale train copies up signal, and send both of those to the trainstation. But then my game crashes

would it be possible to add a signal to set the target count (like you can set the trainlimit in vanilla)?

1 year, 1 month ago

second thing i notice is that if i lower the slider of the trains to have, the game also crashes. i have been fumbling around a bit with the mod, iand if i check the number of copies of the template is bigger then the number of actual trains i have, so maybe that causes issues

New response