Train Scaling

Automate the construction and deconstruction of your trains! Configure a train currently scheduled for a station as a template for the station - the mod's special train construction station will automatically build (or destroy) copies of the template train on demand, or in response to circuit conditions.

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Trains

b Bug when building a train with out any shedule

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hello,

i included yout mod agin in my map.....

I made a certan area for the trainbuilding and placed some trains as templates, intionally with out any shedule, because if i need a spanking new train without any reference. i made the trains an placed it at one of the 'temp' stations but did not applied any wait condition for the stop..

--> your mod threw an unrecoverable error (i did not remember), but i resolved it by having the shedule of the template train with an wait condition.

Thought of a minor bug but still.....

(headline is somewhat wrong, but i think its clear.... )

5 years ago

I'm a bit confused, a station is the only thing that can trigger a train building with this mod, and if the template is disassociated from a station (has it removed from its schedule) the station should no longer be able to build more copies through scaling as well. Can you clarify what you did to cause this?

5 years ago

Hello,

i had a train sitting at station 'template' with one sheduled station (said template; there are more template-stations with most common trains, for better ease of use), but i did not attached any wait-condition.
If i wanted to commision an additional of such trains, the building will start, but when finished it gives the error......

after some trying out i applied a wait condition (just took the fluid) and then it works......

5 years ago

Should be fixed in 0.17.1, thanks!

New response