Train Scaling

Automate the construction and deconstruction of your trains! Configure a train currently scheduled for a station as a template for the station - the mod's special train construction station will automatically build (or destroy) copies of the template train on demand, or in response to circuit conditions.

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Trains

g Failed: Train doesn't match template.

5 years ago

It starts to build the train but then deletes it and gives the error Failed: Train doesn't match template.. They're standard trains, vanilla. What im noticing is that the destinations, like go to copper drop off 1 then go to coppper fill up 1, isnt happening.

Any help would be amazing.

5 years ago

The schedule shouldn't be pasted onto the train until the end of the building process, so it makes sense that they'd be missing during building, but a problem copying that could cause that error. It's working ok in my testing, but there's a lot of different attributes about trains that might be getting some sneaky mismatch that my test saves haven't caught. Would you be able to upload a copy of an example save where you're seeing the bug to something like google drive?

5 years ago

Ya absolutely.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Same Error Message here.

I tested it on my Megabase Map and the Scaling Train starts to drive away from the Station, picks up a wagon and then, before it places the Lokomotive it says Failed: Train doesn't match template.

Even with 2 Wagons it works.

It's a simple 1-1-0 Train. After that it tries to build it again. Slider is on 2, the Copying Train ist driving its round with 5 Seccond Inactivity per Station (Dummy Train). The Train is 1L, 1C, 2st, no Cicuit Signals sending, Fueling 1 Fuel stack

5 years ago

I've fixed a couple bugs with schedules that won't scan correctly, so this might be a new one - What kind of schedule is on the train? Or better yet, can you upload an example save?

5 years ago

Shedule:

A + 5 secconds wait condition -> B
B + 5 secconds wait condition -> A

If a video can help, i can make 1. The save is a bit huge :D

4 years ago

Still no luck figuring out what's causing this - huge save would be just fine if you're willing and it'll fit in Google Drive or something ;)

New response