Train Scaling

Automate the construction and deconstruction of your trains! Configure a train currently scheduled for a station as a template for the station - the mod's special train construction station will automatically build (or destroy) copies of the template train on demand, or in response to circuit conditions.

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Trains

b Loophole or bug

5 years ago

So i found a loop hole or a bug...

I accidentically requested 11 trains from a station (error by user, wanted only 2)
Immedatly i have set the slider to 2 trains as planed.

after that the Station builded trains and set them imedately back to decommisioning.

So the station did build train after train and set the shedule back to the station to be decommisioned.

Only after i let the station build all of the addtional trains (11) the vicious cycle did stop :-)

So it seems the station did hang in between the 11 requsted and the simulanously decommisioning of the said trains

5 years ago

That's strange behavior. Do you know if the slider hit 0 while you were setting it down to 2? That's the only thing I can figure out that ought to cause the template train's schedule to be modified for decommissioning... But, I'll see if I can reproduce this issue.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

yes that could be.

I think because of not reaching the commissioned number while decommisioning the trains the end (or changed) of the first (wrong) order the station build and deconsturct and again.

second thing could be that i supplied only 5 locos at the start to the station, so in general the station was not able to shell out 11 trains, that also i had to supply to let the station build all the 11 trains in the end to end the rampage...

but all aside its a superb wounderful mod which makes the train building and sheduling very easy from everywhere

It seems the order did not changed (or modfied) from the wrong 11 to the wanted 2

New response