Train Log

by zomis

Keep a record of all train journeys, how much items are going where. Perfect for use with mods like LTN but also works great without other mods.

Content
a month ago
Trains

g [Question/Fixed] How do I open the GUI?

2 years ago

Hello,

This looks like a great mod and maybe this is a stupid question, but how do I even open the GUI for the train log? I don't see any button or new commands.

2 years ago

Hi!

There should be a button in the top-left that kinda looks like a train. Also, you can use CONTROL + H to open the GUI.

2 years ago

Thanks. For some reason I don't have a button in the top left.

2 years ago

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Can you tell me exactly which other mods you are using?

2 years ago

Angel bobs pack. I have more buttons at the top left, which would be my guess it's relevant.

https://i.imgur.com/xjxdEdi.png

Helmod, solar calc, todo list, module inserter, ion cannon, beast finder, bobs inserter config button.

2 years ago

Ah, I understand what's happening... The mod adds the button when a player first joins the game, but if you already have a game that you add Train Log to, it will not trigger that function and therefore never create the button.

This has been fixed in version 1.1.3 that was just uploaded.

2 years ago

I also added the information about the CONTROL + H shortcut to the mod portal information page.

New response