Time Series Graphs fixfor110

by Nes_p

Adds an entity for recording and displaying time series data.

Content
3 years ago
Circuit network

i Better info on the legend

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

Just to inform that I have changed 4 lines (I don't understand, but at least, I hate Lua) so that on the graph legend: * the "/s" is removed. It was misleading as the interval is changing according to the selected button i.e. seconds, minutes, hours, etc. * I was unable to understand at what scale is that graph, it should have a min and max and possibly being able to mouse hover for info at point X, like the built-in graphs. However, I don't know how to do that, therefore I just added to the Legend entry a min and max values. At least we can understand better that graph.

Edited %APPDATA%\Roaming\Factorio\mods\timeseries_fixfor110_0.3.5.zip\timeseries_fixfor110_0.3.5\control.lua
Line 134: changed to
local caption = string.format("%.2f [%.2f:%.2f]", value, min_y, max_y)
Lines 135-137: deleted, it is where the "/s" is added.

P.S. Actually, I have also did few more things :) * Added the real MIN and MAX values as the original code was kinda choosing MIN to be always 0 * Added an average expectation for that selected period, basically if you select 1 minute period, it will show you the amount of items per minute. This is the most used metric across the wiki and other mods. For example, a full belt will show around 900 units per minute. * Made the default period shown to be 1 minute, not 5 seconds lol

Here is a link to the file changed (should be alive for 1 year): https://file.io/9fVw0WNxSMKQ

New response