Text Plates

Text shaped metal plates for signs and labels. Letters, numbers and symbols. Iron, copper, large and small variants.

Utilities
1 year, 6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

i Text buffer for text plate interface

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

The idea is that above the character selector there would be a text input where you could write your text, if there is something in the text input, the first character is selected, if the character is available, it would be selected on the character selector, else it would be ignored, then it would be removed from the text input, when placed it would load the next character. Space would be a special case that would place a invisible plate that cost nothing and that would be destroyed at the next character placed by the player. The text buffer would be saved per player, this allowing to resume a previous work, and allowing multiple player to work at the same time. In case nothing is in the text input, this would keep the selected character, it could return to the last manualy set character

7 years ago

I like this idea. I'll see what I can do.

7 years ago

I've implemented a feature. It's similar to your description but switches back to blank when the gui closes or the sequence ends.