Bonus-technology

by badway

Adds bonuses to the character after learning technologies such as health, inventory size, crafting speed, movement speed, productivity mining, productivity of laboratories, increase the detection of resources by the player, the search range, the ability to select, throw, build, mine at a greater distance etc. It has flexible settings.

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Cheats

g Stack size with krastorio.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hey. turned on the “resize stack” option and set the size to 1000. but the krastorio mod was installed which does not allow resizing for all objects (ore, plates and others). how can this be fixed?

4 years ago

I'll see what can be done tonight

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I finally reached the computer) ...
Version: 0.1.0
Date: 11. 03. 2020.
Changes: Stack resizing affects all

The update will happen by itself when the number of stacks changes

Have a nice game

4 years ago

Wow. Very promptly respond to requests). And then the last question. Is it possible to change the size of the stack after the start of the game?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yes, all settings change at any time in the game.
I started the game, chose the mods settings, changed it, applied it, the game rebooted and that’s it. I can do this as much as I like.

To change the size of the stack, there must be a checkmark allowing you to do this (suddenly you do not want the mod to make changes to the size of the stack, then you need to remove the checkmark)

The default stack size is 100, the number can be set minimum - 50, maximum - 1000
Recipes whose stack is less than 5 pieces do not change, for example, weapons.
1000 pistols cannot be folded.

New response