Teamwork

Adds more dynamics to a multiplayer cooperative playthrough. New mechanics force players to each maintain their own bases and trade goods back and forth.

2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Notification when team starts research

1 year, 5 months ago

I'm worried multiple teams might accidentally start researching the same thing. Would it be a good idea if it was shown which research was started by each team? That way the other teams could then decide to research different things?

1 year, 5 months ago

I thought it already does this, in a little text display on the lower right of the screen that's admittedly pretty hard to notice. Or maybe that's only when a team completes a tech? In any case, agreed this would be nice.

Of course, given that it's a game about coordination and communication, maybe it's not so bad to force people to talk about it :p

1 year, 5 months ago

I did see the notification in lower left upon completion; I’ll check again in lower right. Also agree a simple manual chat “hey our team is going to start researching X now” also works! :)

1 year, 5 months ago

Oh my bad, I meant lower left (not right). If you didn't notice one upon starting, then probably it doesn't exist and I'm just misremembering.

New response