Teleport to Train Station

by sydream

Allows the player (and vehicle if using car or tank) to teleport to any train station via a simple user interface

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation

g Update to 1.1?

3 years ago

Hello do you plan on updating this mod for 1.1? I find it's a really nice QoL mod for megabases.
I would also like to report a bug if you plan on updating it to 1.1

3 years ago

Hi there, thanks for using the mod.

I'll definitely update the mod for 1.1. If you'd like to report a bug or a new feature can I please ask to open it on the Github repository so I can keep track.

Thanks and be safe
Cheers

3 years ago

Hi RusselRaZe,

I've fixed the bug (hopefully). I'd appreciate if you could please test it and let me know if it works now.

Thanks

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It seems to be better now. It takes a few clicks to close the window, however. And if I click on the search button before closing it, it will still crash the game.
But at least for now, there's a way to close it after loading a save with it open.
EDIT: Also, would it be possible to clear the search bar if I close the window? It gets a little inconvenient searcing, teleporting, and then having to clear the search bar before closing.

3 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at it and let you know

3 years ago

I can't reproduce the crash with the search bar. It works fine for me. Would you mind taking a screenshot of the error or better send me the factorio-current.log file (you'll find it in the factorio main folder).

Thanks

3 years ago

The previous crash occurred when using it for 1.1. (By force updating the Factorio version of the mod t0 1.1 in the info.json file)
I changed my Factorio version back to 1.0 to test out the mod as intended, but I'm getting this now:
https://puu.sh/GZrxs/9cc8d46771.jpg
I have no other mods installed except this one when attempting this.

3 years ago

Thanks for the screenshot. I think I've found the bugger. I've also added the feature to clear the search bar text. Once again I'd appreciate it if you could please test. I hope this time works fine, apologies for "using" you as a guinea pig. ;)

3 years ago

Looks like everything works! And no need to apologize. I'm glad to help :D

New response