Supply labs with construction robots

by Quezler

Deliver science packs without the need for sushi belts and/or inserters.

Utilities
1 year, 6 months ago
Cheats

b Error reading Archive

1 year, 7 months ago

I'm sorry that my English level is not very good. I like this module very much. Thank you very much for making it. Everything is normal when I create a new game, but after I save, I will make an error when I read the game.

Error while running event supply-labs-with-construction-robots::on_init()
supply-labs-with-construction-robots/scripts/labs.lua:59: attempt to get length of local 'current_research_ingredients' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
supply-labs-with-construction-robots/scripts/labs.lua:59: in function 'random_tick'
supply-labs-with-construction-robots/scripts/labs.lua:126: in function 'every_minute'
supply-labs-with-construction-robots/scripts/labs.lua:120: in function 'on_research_changed'
supply-labs-with-construction-robots/scripts/labs.lua:30: in function 'init'
supply-labs-with-construction-robots/control.lua:9: in function <supply-labs-with-construction-robots/control.lua:5>

1 year, 7 months ago

hmm, i'm not quite sure how it is possible for this situation to occur, i'll have to keep an eye out, it seems as though a force has a lab somewhere that's not in game.forces somehow, i'll likely have to add some debug messages that would print the force's index & name should this occur again. πŸ€”

1 year, 7 months ago

I tried to disable,Space Exploration Cargo Rocket Construction Helper, it seems that there is no problem

It seems that there is a conflict between the two modules. I don't know if it is right

1 year, 7 months ago

i'm glad to hear you're also using one of my other mods, i'll try to push out a debug build for this one sometime today, for now i suggest removing this mod temporarily so you can load your world without problems. (though i request putting the current save aside so it can be used to test with a newer build without any gaps in coverage)

1 year, 7 months ago

i've released version 1.0.4, hopefully that will throw an error that provides a better clue.

1 year, 7 months ago

ε―ΉδΈθ΅·ζˆ‘ηš„ζœ‹ε‹

supply-labs-with-construction-robots/scripts/labs.lua:59: bad argument #2 of 2 to 'table_size' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'table_size'
supply-labs-with-construction-robots/scripts/labs.lua:59: in function 'random_tick'
supply-labs-with-construction-robots/scripts/labs.lua:130: in function 'every_minute'
supply-labs-with-construction-robots/scripts/labs.lua:124: in function 'on_research_changed'
supply-labs-with-construction-robots/control.lua:9: in function <supply-labs-with-construction-robots/control.lua:5>

1 year, 7 months ago

whoops, messed something up, try 1.0.6 πŸ˜…

1 year, 7 months ago

樑组 Supply labs with construction robots (1.0.6) εΌ•ε‘δΊ†ζ— ζ³•ζ’ε€ηš„ι”™θ――γ€‚
θ―·ε‘ζ¨‘η»„δ½œθ€…ζŠ₯ε‘Šζ­€ι”™θ――γ€‚

supply-labs-with-construction-robots/scripts/labs.lua:59: force index: 3, force name: neutral, size: 1
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
supply-labs-with-construction-robots/scripts/labs.lua:130: in function 'every_minute'
supply-labs-with-construction-robots/scripts/labs.lua:124: in function 'on_research_changed'

1 year, 6 months ago

issue fixed in v1.0.12

New response