|Created:||14 days ago|
|Latest Version:||0.3.5 (9 days ago)|
SubTerra adds multiple underground levels along with ways to transfer players, items, and power between levels.
Currently, the underground levels are intended for transportation only.
== This is a Work-In-Progress mod ==
- This is a pre-alpha release. There are many features missing and there will be many bugs.
- Saves may not be compatible between versions at this time.
- Compatibility with other mods has not been tested yet, but is coming later.
Post any bugs at: https://github.com/Daedeross/Subterra/issues
- Multiple underground levels
- Power transfer (one-way per pair, for now).
Features coming soon:
- Fluid transfer
- Signal transfer
- Many more graphics
- Settings mangement
- Remoting call for other mods to white-list entities
- Having the highest underground level still have water.
Features far away:
- Underground mining
- Other mods that place entities and do not raise the
script_raised_builtevent may lead to unintended consequences.
- Added remote calls so other mods can add or remove entities from the underground whitelist
To add an entity:
remote.call("subterra:entities", "add", %NAME%)- Replace
%NAMEwith the name of the entity (i.e. the name of the prototype)
To remove an entity:
remote.call("subterra:entities", "remove", %NAME%)
- Added some feedback messages for when players are unable to place certain structures
- Fixed compatibility with other mods that create additional surfaces (so far tested with Factorissimo2).
- Adjusted the position of a hidden entity so the no-electric-network icon shows in the center of the transfer pole.
- Subscribes to the
script_raised_builtevent to precent non-whitelisted entiteis from being built underground.
- Added some missed vanilla entities to underground whitelist.
- Mod now handles being added to large existing worlds.
- Note: Loading into a large explored world will cause performace to drop for a
short time while the underground surface generation catches up.
- "Telepads" renamed to "Stairs"
- Power tansfer.
- Custom graphics for stairs and power transfer structures.
- Added whitelist of vanilla structures able build underground.
- updated all api calls to work with Factorio v0.16.x
- Belt Elevators
- Teleport pads to transport players between levels
- "Underground" surfaces
- chunk-generation for underground layers
- quadtree data structure for faster collision detection