Stargate

Factorio but with logistics-capable stargates that teleports players and belt contents around the map and between surfaces.

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Error !!

1 year, 7 months ago

Hello PyroFire!
I am enjoying the game very well thanks to the good mod.
I felt the pleasure I felt when using the jetpack again. :)
However, an error occurred today.
suddenly during play,

Error while running event MouseOverConstruction::on_selected_entity_changed (ID 54) Stargate (0.1.4) mod caused an unrecoverable error. Please report this error to the mod creator.

Error while running event stargate::script_raised_revive (ID 81), .stargate _ /controllua:60: attempt to index global 'f' (a nil value) stack traceback: stargate/controllua:60: in function 'OnStargateBuilt' stargate_ /controllua: 133: in function '?' -stargate__/lib/lib_control_cache.lua: 152: in function 'call_ents' -_stargate /lib/lib_control_cache.lua:4 19: in function 'y -_stargate /lib/lib_control.lua:287: in function <__stargate _ /lib/lib_control.lua:287> stack traceback: [C]: in function 'revive' MouseOverConstruction _ /controllua: 123: in function 'check_selected' _MouseOver Construction _ /controllua:237: in function < MouseOver Construction_ __/controllua:224>

I am using the "Mouse-over Construction (by raiguard)" Mod together.
I didn't know which mod was the problem, so I tried to post on both mod boards, but the other side was blocked, so I'm only asking here.
thank you

1 year, 4 months ago

I just got a very similar/identical issue twice. Running Space Exploration but not Mouse-over Construction.

It seems to occur when attempting to copy/paste a stargate, or to place one using shift-click (as ghost) on top of trees/boulders that need to be deconstructed.

I'm taking a look at the mod's source to see if I can make sense of the error.

New response