Stack Combinator

by modo_lv

An arithmetic combinator that performs stack size multiplication/division/rounding on item signals. Features signal inversion and output display, compatible with Picker Dollies and Nullius.

Content
2 months ago
Circuit network

b Desync on Startup (K2SE)

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

We are 2 people playing in a multiplayer server, with K2SE and a bunch of other mods, including this one. For a few weeks now, like 90% of the times I tried joining the server I would get desync and have to try again. It worked sometimes (but rarely), and after I was in the server I didn't desync anymore and could play for hours. Today we tried removing this mod and I'm not getting any more desyncs, so we know it's this one. Do you know what could be happening?

FYI we are playing on Factorio version 1.1.100. This is one of the desync reports generated: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xsz9IMBO2wALcjhW4GTuwJZnzWw-uwBv/view?usp=sharing

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

I have been testing a bit and the desync only happens in our saves where we are using the stack combinator everywhere, we loaded an older save without any combinators and it worked well. Also tried adding some, connected to dummy signals, and it didn't desync. So it's probably something that becomes more likely the more combinators we have in the map.

New response