Space platform.

by daid

[Work in progress]

7 years ago

b Same names...

7 years ago

Hi guy,
some user returns to me saying that there is an incompatibility between my old Cargo Rocket mod and your new mod. Infact, I see that you are using the same names "cargo-rocket-silo", "cargo-rocket-part" and "cargo-arrival"... As you are beginning this new mod, maybe you will consider renaming those entities and making a migration script for your actual users ? :-) If you don't feel it, nevermind. Have fun.

7 years ago

Oh, yes, sure thing. After all, you where first :-)

7 years ago

Uploaded 0.1.1, this should fix this conflict.

7 years ago

Hi. Thx for your kind help. I tried both mod together, and it seems that there is always a conflict, because loading a map with my silos already existing, it ended with them changed into your silos... :-)
The name that I use are : cargo-rockets (techno) cargo-rocket-silo cargo-rocket-silo-rocket cargo-rocket-part cargo-departure cargo-arrival cargo-mapmark

Oh yes, I undertand the problem : your migration migrates my silo into yours. Nevermind, there is no solution for this.

Thx for your changes anyway.

7 years ago

Thank you both so much!

7 years ago

@binbinfr: I think I might remove the migration file then. There is less chance that people come from my 0.1.0 then having your mod installed before mine. As my mod only exists for a few days now.

New response