Infinite Resources

Makes all resources infinite.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

g Py Bitumen Seep

3 years ago

Py Petro Processing recently changed Bitumen Seeps to require oil derricks (and similar buildings) to mine out dirt waste before it outputs any resources. The problem is that this mod is making the drilling waste a yield value instead of a flat number, so it never finishes the initial procedure and will never output oil/tar/etc. Would it be possible to blacklist the Bitumen Seep resource node from being infinite until it switches to outputting the proper resource?

3 years ago

Interesting! I'll check it out. Maybe a user-configurable blacklist in settings would be useful anyway. That would be a good one to ignore by default.

3 years ago

The tricky part is that once it switches over from the waste dirt, you'd probably want it to revert to infinite for the actual Crude Oil / Nat. Gas / etc output. I'm not entirely sure how the game is differentiating it, if it converts the node on the ground into something else or what. I circumvented the issue temporarily by disabling this mod, letting the oil derrick dig out the waste dirt, and then turning the mod back on.

3 years ago

v0.4.7 should fix this. I ran a quick test in editor mode and it seemed to work properly. I used an oil derrick to deplete the bitumen seep, then it converted to an infinite oil patch. Let me know if you still have issues.

3 years ago

Will edit this response when I get a chance to test it myself. Thanks for the quick action regardless!

New response