Infinite Resources

Makes all resources infinite.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

g Maybe bug? Or some error on my side?

3 years ago

Hi, first of all, i wanted to say that i really like the mod. :)
My problem is, when i run the game and look at the FPS/UPS, it drops down. When i display debug statistics with the game update info, i have Game update around 4-6. Having stable 60/59.9 FPS/UPS. But in like 99% cases when my game lags is because the mod's update time goes up.. sometimes to like 4,8, 20.. sometimes even 40. And for stable 60 FPS, i read somewhere that overall game update shouldnt be over 16 or so. So imagine my FPS when that lags :D This happens sometimes like once in an hour, sometimes even like 3 times in a minute. I cant really say when that happens, but it happens. Most of the time mod runs like 0.002 - 0.010 of the game update time. Any idea why it goes up, or does that happen to someone else too?

3 years ago

Yes it's possible that it's coming from this mod. What it does is every time a new chunk is generated (which may happen as you scan with radar), the mod goes through all resources in the chunk and makes them infinite. As long as you're not generating new chunks this mod shouldn't be doing any work at all.

New response