Infinite Resources

Makes all resources infinite.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

g Bob's and Angels resoruce not working

3 years ago

The infinity works on Bob's and angels, but it'll only get 500 at a time on coal, and all vanilla resource, and nothing from Bob's and Angels custom ore.

I'm only grabbing one ore at a time from Bob's and Angels, and it'll grab 500 ore at a time from vanilla ore, pls help.

3 years ago

Infinite Resources only supports vanilla ores.

O.K. I saw that, it says only supports vanilla. Well are there something I can do to make it support Bob's and Angels ore as well, or are there an another mods like yours that can also support them?

3 years ago

Infinite Resources only supports vanilla ores.

That was in reference to another mod named Infinite Resources. My mod supports resources non-vanilla resources as well.

Can you provide a link to your save file, including your mods folder, so I can see what's going on?

3 years ago

Well, I did google to find out how to give you link to my save file, no avail.

Mind not telling me how to do it? I do have a way to get to my folder, but I can't find any attachment, or anything to upload them.

3 years ago

You can put the save file and your mods folder in a zip file then upload it to Dropbox, Google Drive, or MEGA, then create a shareable link from one of those.

3 years ago

If you do manage to get in the game if you mine coal it will grab 500 per second, but if you grab other Bob's and Angel custom ore it will only mine 1 per tick.

3 years ago

The link isn't public, can you make it public? Also you pasted the same link twice.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)
3 years ago

Thanks, I'll take a look

3 years ago

Found the problem haha. You're not using my mod, you're using https://mods.factorio.com/mod/booomit-infinite-resources which makes some changes to vanilla ores:

Reduces mining time to 0.5
Increases resource count to 500 (e.g. Mining Drill will mine 250/s)

So either get Booomit to fix their mod or use mine :)

3 years ago

Oh ok, wow, go figure I saw the same name, and it was from a diffrent person, thank you very much.

I took off boooomit, and use yours it work, but only give 1 ore at a time now for every resource while boooomit give 500 ore for vannilla only.

I wonder if I can make it give 500 ore like booomit?

3 years ago

Infinite Resources

This is a mod for the game Factorio. It can be downloaded from the Factorio Mod Portal.

This mod is a fork of sonaxaton-infinite-resources.
Features

Sets all resource patches to non-depleting infinite
Reduces mining time to 0.5
Increases resource count to 500 (e.g. Mining Drill will mine 250/s)
Increases crude oil output to 20/s

I see it says this mod is fork over from your mod so he basically copy you, and increase count to 500, but fail to work on Bob, and Angel so should I go to his site, and see if he can get Bob's and angels to work, or do I ask you if you can add new setting to increase?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

O.K. I took a look around, and found an another mods that works like booomix, and thank you for your hard work.

New response