Infinite Resources

Makes all resources infinite.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

b Oil Lock

4 years ago

Will lock all oil-sources to 10/s can you fix the issue?

4 years ago

What issue are you referring to?

4 years ago

Well before installing your mod, some oil spots could range from 25/s to 250+/s depending on how you set up your settings for resources before generating your map. After installing the mod, all oil spots just show 10/s now. I don't know if it's just a text thing and each pump is still generating what it should, or if your mod made it so they only max out at 10/s.

4 years ago

Yeah it looks like they all get set to 10/s. The idea is though is that they won't deplete over time, and as you go farther away from the starting area you'll find patches with more and more oil spots, so each patch in total will still have more throughput. The intent of this mod is to make all resources have a constant output, and "richness" is no longer relevant, you just get bigger patches the farther away you look.

4 years ago

Can you make so its permanent 50/s per oil spot at least so we dont have to go 100000km away for oil to even supply a mid-game base

4 years ago

Adjusting the output of resources isn't really in the scope of this mod. All I'm doing is setting the yield to 100% for every resource. If you find that isn't enough, you can increase the map generation settings for Frequency and Size to make oil patches more frequent and bigger (adjusting Richness won't do anything since this mod effectively overrides that setting).

3 years ago

Would you be able to make it an option in the mod settings? Also, does this mod override richness settings then?

3 years ago

Richness changes the starting yield of oil patches. Since this mod sets everything to 100% yield, richness doesn't affect anything. Like I said in the previous comment, if you want more oil you can increase the Frequency and Size to make oil patches larger and more frequent. All this mod is meant to do is set everything to 100% yield and you're meant to work with whatever mining rate that gets you.

New response