Solar Walls

by RedRafe

A Wall equipped with a solar panel. Wall with Solar Panel generating 5Kw.

Content
1 year, 1 month ago
Combat

g [Solved] Wrong version

1 year, 26 days ago

Solar walls show as the red X icon for power production and when queued for repair.
When a Solar Wall is damaged and then repaired by Construction bot, the Cog in the yellow triangle on the minimap stays. The job is still queued next to the hotbar as well showing the red x icon as needing repair. Zoom in however and there is not indication of a task to be done and all the repairs seem to be finished.
Thank you kindly.

1 year, 26 days ago
(updated 1 year, 26 days ago)

Hi, I'm testing the behavior described but I'm not able to reproduce the bug.

I placed 50 solar walls, shoot 1 until damaged, then shoot another until destruction. It shows logistic request to repair and to rebuild (yellow icons). On the power panel there's no red X, only the remaining 49 Solar Walls (see image in the link here: https://imgur.com/a/O7lYMT4). Then I allow bots to repair: the yellow badges disappears after they're dealt with and the production stats goes back to 50 solar walls (49 + 1 rebuilt). I coouldn't find any red X.

Could you provide a save or describe how to reproduce the supposed bug? If there are many entities/ghosts/logistic requests on the map, it could simply be a delay while the game engine clears all the events and the bot queue.

1 year, 23 days ago

Sorry I was poor at making it clear. The Red X is the icon I get for the Solar Walls as indicated in the first picture here https://imgur.com/a/juO5Nva The second image shows the repair cogs. The third image shows there is no need for repair. The flags remain present over gameplay indefinitely and between saves, so I'm not sure about the bot queue. If i demolish the section and rebuild from scratch, it goes away.
How might I best provide a save?
This seems it is likely a 'me' issue then. I'll try to uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps. Maybe it is just this one save as I didn't add the mod until after the game was started.

1 year, 23 days ago

Wow! I may have made a horrible error and had the wrong version installed. Close this as a PEBCAK issue. I'll start over should I run into issue. Thank you for your patience.

1 year, 23 days ago

Yeah, thats the reason why I updated this mod ;) have fun!

This thread has been locked.