Simple Landfill Mining

by Nauviax

Lets players mine landfill so you can fix those mistakes you make.

Tweaks
1 year, 6 months ago
Environment

g Mod doesnt work

1 year, 3 months ago

I placed landfill, im holding it in my hand, i right click on land, nothing happens

1 year, 3 months ago

Without more information, this isn't helpful.

Do you have other mods that might change landfill tiles, even just cosmetically?
Are you trying to mine landfill from before the mod was added? (Shouldn't actually be a problem, but just in case)
Do you actually have the mod enabled?

The mod works perfectly for me, and I assume most others, so without an idea of what the problem might be I can't fix it. (Though I'm more than happy to try once I have a lead)

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

...Sorry

Okay, so, i have several.
Dectorio for one, but thats probably not it, then there's tiles absorb pollution, which could be it, and combat mechanics overhaul, which i have no clue what it does to landfill, and alien biomes, and cargo ships, two that are unlikely to be the reason why.

Edit: Also, yes, i do have it on and i did place them after enabling the mod

1 year, 3 months ago

This seems to be an issue when using the tiles-absorb-pollution mod. I'm not sure if I can fix it honestly, that mod seems to be doing a lot of stuff along with making tiles absorb pollution, and I don't know where to start debugging it. (That mod has over 6500 lines of code, compared to this mods ~40 lines)

1 year, 3 months ago

This seems to be an issue when using the tiles-absorb-pollution mod. I'm not sure if I can fix it honestly, that mod seems to be doing a lot of stuff along with making tiles absorb pollution, and I don't know where to start debugging it. (That mod has over 6500 lines of code, compared to this mods ~40 lines)

Jesus christ what the fuck does a mod that changes the absorption rate from 0 to a small value need all that code for?

Like, what does that code even do? I suppose i could decompile it myself and see, but you've already stared at it a bit, what did you see?

1 year, 23 days ago
(updated 1 year, 23 days ago)

Jesus christ what the fuck does a mod that changes the absorption rate from 0 to a small value need all that code for?

The author of that mod just copied the entire tiles.lua from the base mod and then changed a few lines to increase pollution. That's probably also the reason why the two mods don't work together, because the other mod overwrites everything this mod has changed.

New response