Show me pretty UI

Custom your UI. For example: new UI, displaying parameters of players and vehicles and adding many custom settings. (Btw, temporarily shows vehicles parameters when a player get out his vehicle and when player's cursor hover over the vehicle) I'll add integrations with magic mods later + new nice-looking icons to UI in the next updates. Almost 0 impact on UPS! Anyone can translate the mod on Crowdin. https://crowdin.com/project/factorio-mods-localization

Utilities
1 year, 1 month ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Styling

6 years ago

Nifty!
Is is possible to have the bars be always-on, so you can see how your vehicle shields are doing when not aboard?
Also, can the boxes be stacked together more stocklike and show empty boxes for the drained shield/health?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Is is possible to have the bars be always-on, so you can see how your vehicle shields are doing when not aboard?

• Yes, but I first implement a temporary display. Most likely a ~minute

Can the boxes be stacked together more stocklike?

• I can not impose 2 colors on the text/bar. If I understand your question correctly

Show empty boxes for the drained shield/health?

• For the shield yes (I do not see the great importance for health), but need to slightly change the display in version of mod 1.2.11 and 1.2.8
6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

• Added: show after leaving the transport shows temporary a shield
  • Added: When you cursor hover over the transport shows a shield
5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Are you want this? Or...

New response