Settings For Bob's Greenhouse

by Vas

Adds settings to the game to lower the speed at which Bob's greenhouse produces wood, with an optional setting to allow you to lower the power usage by the same amount. If you don't change the settings, it will default at original speed and power usage.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Update

3 years ago

Any chance for an update to 0.18 or 1.0? The base game prevents mods from 0.17 backwards automatically

3 years ago

At some point sure. I can't help that the devs were idiots and decided to forcefully disable mods and not give an option to ignore version check. The devs have this retarded sense of design and want to force everyone to do things their way. Even though this mod and others of mine are permanently compatible with all versions of the game, the devs just refuse to give us the option for that.

3 years ago

There you go, I altered the version numbers and nothing else. Complain at the devs for making this forced disable bullshit because most of my mods should work with every version of the game, forever.

3 years ago

Please note, I did not test either version release. I simply updated the version numbers. let me know if there are issues. Make sure that Bob's mod that this one alters also works for the version you're on.

3 years ago

Awesome, looks like it's working now. Cheers

2 months ago

Hi, just wondering if this mod still works?

2 months ago

Probably, just change the version numbers in your files. I haven't been back to this community in a long long time. I'll see if a friend can update for me so I can upload the update.

2 months ago

Probably, just change the version numbers in your files. I haven't been back to this community in a long long time. I'll see if a friend can update for me so I can upload the update.

I did test the mod, and it doesn’t seem to work. There are no errors – the game loads fine. However, I set the wood recipe time to be 1.5, yet it was still 60 seconds.

2 months ago

I hear someone else took over Bob's greenhouse mod, ask them to integrate the functionality of this into their mod. I haven't participated in the Factorio community ever since my ban from the discord server. I didn't like the toxic moderators and admins they had there and the behavior that they promoted in their community. Its possible I may try to update some of these things here later, but, I just dunno, I can't really get back into it after what the community did to me.

New response