Settings For Bob's Greenhouse

by Vas

Adds settings to the game to lower the speed at which Bob's greenhouse produces wood, with an optional setting to allow you to lower the power usage by the same amount. If you don't change the settings, it will default at original speed and power usage.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Old seed mechanics

4 years ago

Could you add in a setting to use the old (0.14) seed mechanics, where it would have a chance to return seeds as part of the recipe, this gave a nice logistics challenge in the early/mid game that i think is lost now.
from memory (read speculation), the non fertilised recipe was (1seed+40water->0.2seed+7wood)

4 years ago

I'm not sure of the changes bob's greenhouse has done, I only updated the mod info file because the mod never lost compatibility, but the developers forbid you from using mods that were made in 0.16 and haven't changed their version number to 0.17.

I suggest adding requests to bob's greenhouse mod to have settings put in. I've repeatedly tried to have him put this mod in with his so that his mod comes with its own settings, but he refuses. If more people show interest, it may happen.

I'll soon find out what the greenhouse does as I experiment with the game again. Its been a long time since I played for real after all.

New response