Space Exploration Simplified

Is Space Exploration too complex? Why do I have to make an item that's used for only one thing? Why do I have a building that does only one thing? Why are there so many kinds of buildings? WIP, suggestions are welcome.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g No more updates

8 months ago

The past year has been very difficult for me, and I have been struggling with stress and depression. This has made it difficult for me to find the motivation to work on this mod.
I have recently learned that the game developers may be integrating some of the features of SE into the base game; (https://factorio.com/blog/post/fff-373). This is great news for the community, as it means that everyone will be able to enjoy these features without having to install mods.
I know that many of you have enjoyed my mod, and I am grateful for your support. I will try to continue this mod if I feel that the Space Age expansion or SE mod could be customized.

GG, everyone!
Leah

7 months ago

Hi Leah,

Your mods are the best, hope you get better soon.

7 months ago

I find this tweak mod good. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

7 months ago

This is a pretty good mod, but I don't agree with the original S.e., why would I play 400+ hours to complete the build?. You have to play for two or even 3 days to get a new flask, to study it 2 times, all this is very annoying because it is very difficult

21 days ago

Did you get back up on your feet, LeahCim? We're cheering for you, must know!

New response