Space Exploration Simplified

Is Space Exploration too complex? Why do I have to make an item that's used for only one thing? Why do I have a building that does only one thing? Why are there so many kinds of buildings? WIP, suggestions are welcome.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Thank you so much!

11 months ago

First off, I been playing for a couple months now and I keep thinking to myself I need to login to this website and thank you LeahCim4686 for making this fantastic mod! Without your work, my friends and I would never have gotten to experience so much of Space Exploration. Not everyone wants to play in "ultra hard mode" but it sure was a blast getting to land on new planets and build a spaceship. To give you an idea of how bad we are at the game, Material Science 3 Milestone was at about 550 hours in. haha. Guys like us would never see most of the content without your mod!

I did want to point out a couple things in case you update from our experience. Maybe these things cant be fixed, maybe its not even a problem. I'm not qualified to say, but I'd like to just throw these things out there in case its helpful.

1. Nuclear fuel- Its in FNEI, looks craftable but it isnt. Looks pretty useful too, which is why we noticed it.
  2. K2 Improved Air Filters - Looks like you need 2 types of exchange beads and I think those got trimmed with simplification (We arent at that technology yet, so maybe there is a solution we arent seeing.)
  3. We wanted to install a mod called "More Ammo" because having more flexibility clearing those nasty bug worlds would be great! Thing is, they are using recipes of SE that was cut via simplification.. Its too bad there wasn't a method of crafting some of the "cut content" without actually "de-simplifying" it for cases like this. (unless there is, and we just dont notice it!)

Anyways, just a few observations from many hours of gameplay. We love it, and thank you for your work!

New response