Space Exploration Simplified

Is Space Exploration too complex? Why do I have to make an item that's used for only one thing? Why do I have a building that does only one thing? Why are there so many kinds of buildings? WIP, suggestions are welcome.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

i Robot Attrition

1 year, 1 month ago

Hi. I love this mod, it makes SE soooo much more enjoyable for me.

Your mod attempts to make robot attrition able to be turned off, but going off of your description, it doesn't work. There is a mod (Robot Attrition?NO! - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/robot_attrition_NO) that has managed to make this happen, but it conflicts with your mod as they both attempt to modify the robot attrition factor setting (Robot Attrition?NO! sets the minimum value to -1, at which point it does its work).

This seems to be the only point of fault when using both mods together, but it does stop the game from loading unless the relevant line in your mod is commented out. I'm not a modder, so I don't know what could be done to solve this issue besides just removing the feature from your mod, but I'd love to be able to use this mod in future updates without resorting to this 'hack fix'.

Thanks for the mod!

1 year, 1 month ago

Hi Terawin,
I was wondering why that setting wasn't working. After seeing Robot Attrition?NO! and reading through some of it's comments I think I know how to fix mine. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

New response