Space Exploration Simplified

Is Space Exploration too complex? Why do I have to make an item that's used for only one thing? Why do I have a building that does only one thing? Why are there so many kinds of buildings? WIP, suggestions are welcome.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Updates?

1 year, 3 months ago

Hey,
I have been reading some of the replies to the other threads and you brought up some very cool implementations for your next update. I can't see myself playing space exploration without this mod.

When do you reckon that the next update will be out?

1 year, 3 months ago

Thanks for your interest. I've been having trouble figuring out how to simplify arcospheres. The frustration sometimes drives me to give up for a while. Your message and the number of downloads reminds me that this mod is appreciated. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA for an update.

1 year, 3 months ago

Thank you for the work! Your mod is the best all-in-one package for simplifying Space Exploration and I trust that whatever solution you may find, it will be great!

That being said, if you have other changes that you're happy with, just stuck on that one specific issue, don't be afraid to push the version without the arcospheres. I have not reached far enough into the mod to provide any insight sadly.

Looking forward to your updates!

10 months ago

I also love this mod, thank you.

If you make changes to the acrospheres, would you mind adding a toggle? I haven't made it that far yet and might want to experience them as intended before trying the simplified version. Maybe. I don't know since I haven't seen them yet!

New response