Space Exploration Simplified

Is Space Exploration too complex? Why do I have to make an item that's used for only one thing? Why do I have a building that does only one thing? Why are there so many kinds of buildings? WIP, suggestions are welcome.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Thanks for the mod! || headstart option

1 year, 4 months ago

Space Exploration is a really cool concept but it is indeed a lot. Thanks for making this mod!

1 year, 4 months ago

Wow, thanks. I'm really amazed at how popular this mod is. I've made several mods and other content for many games that have barely 20 downloads. I really enjoy making things and it's great to get constructive criticism so feel free to make suggestions.

1 year, 4 months ago

You're welcome! I'll say the word if I come across a divergent idea of my own. Try not to worry too much about your other mods. I bet you did a good job with them, and I doubt a lotta other games have easy to install, easy to browse, crazy popular overhaul mods like Factorio does.

1 year, 4 months ago

I do have an idea! You know, if Space Exploration is about extending the game with a lotta interesting stuff, why oh why is there an extended burner phase? Burner assemblers?? I mean c'mon. But that's just me haha.

1 year, 4 months ago

I've tested a few mods that add starting items and/or technologies but I think it's time to add an option like that to my mod.

1 year, 4 months ago

I see! Thanks for listening and for your effort.

New response