Space Exploration Simplified

Is Space Exploration too complex? Why do I have to make an item that's used for only one thing? Why do I have a building that does only one thing? Why are there so many kinds of buildings? WIP, suggestions are welcome.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g configurable?

3 years ago

how configurable is this, are there settings for individual items or is it all or nothing

3 years ago

Do you have any suggestions? I can try to add more settings.

3 years ago

The mod would be improved if some of the stuff had a toggle, so it can be turned on or off. Just to simplify some parts but not all that is included in this mod. Atm I don't really have any specific suggestions, I believe you as author might have better ideas. Otherwise it is a good mod.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I would say the user could benefit from having the following 'features' toggleable in the mod's startup settings which don't really change the recipe complexity of SE (like the other features) but just make it easier in some way

-Removed cargo rocket part stacks/packing; increased max stack size to 5.

-Recipes using thormofluid always output 25deg.
-Recipes using data cards output junk cards instead of blank cards (where applicable).
-Recipes using (uranium) U235 output U238 instead of 50% chance of U235 (where applicable).

-Increased data card probabilities (where applicable).
-Increased formatting data card probabilities to 99.9% for all recipes (I imagine, IRL, I can format 1,000 cards and only break one). Better recipes require less time.
-Increased space pipe to ground underground distance to 10; recipe produces 2.

-Decreased delivery cannon capsule cost.

-Reset spidertron recipe and research to vanilla(ish).

New response