Space Exploration Simplified

Is Space Exploration too complex? Why do I have to make an item that's used for only one thing? Why do I have a building that does only one thing? Why are there so many kinds of buildings? WIP, suggestions are welcome.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

i Software packages

3 years ago

I hope that the formulas of the scientific software packages will not be transferred to the supercomputer.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Software packages? Are you asking about science pack recipes moved to supercomputer? Or could you elaborate please?

3 years ago

Yes! it is a science pack recipe。

It would be even better if there was a single MOD that allowed Space Exploration buildings to be used on land.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Unfortunately I'm not a programmer so I don't understand some of the code that SE uses. I have looked at the code for ground vs space buildings and can get the space buildings to build on land but they are not functional.

I'm rewriting my whole mod (0.2.0) so that, among other things, there are startup settings, so I may include an option for where science packs are made. I don't know when I'll finish it and expect to release more bugfixes for 0.1.x in the meantime. If you have any other suggestions for settings I might include in 0.2.0, let me know.

Thanks,
Leah

New response