Secretas/Frozeta Orbit Patch

by Kryzeth

Minor aesthetic compatibility patch for Secretas/Frozeta and PlanetsLib, changing Frozeta to properly display as a moon with an orbit around Secretas, its parent planet.

Tweaks
4 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
8.54K
Planets

b [Fixed] Possible Error, function is now obsolete

5 days ago

On Factorio Space age 2.1.20, i get this Error:
Error on Loding the mod: PlanetsLib/lib/planet.lua:429: PlanetsLib.get_orbit_sprite(): This function is now obsolete. Enable SpaceLocationPrototype::draw_orbit instead.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
PlanetsLib/lib/planet.lua:429: in function 'get_orbit_sprite'
secretas-orbit-patch/data-updates.lua:30: in main chunk

5 days ago

Yeah, I didn't want to push any update for this until they released a fixed version of Secretas that I could bump the minimum to, otherwise this is just kicking the can down the road (i.e. you'll get a fuel_categories error and the game still won't load). I guess I'll just release it anyways, v1.1.2

5 days ago
(updated 5 days ago)

accidentally double-clicked the post button

5 days ago

Thank you, for the Update.

New response