Scanning Controlled Automated Material Mapping Enhanced Radar deprecated

SCAMMER allows control of radar scanning, and provides information about the scanned area.

6 years ago
0.14 - 0.15

i Performance improvement

7 years ago

After having 1 of these radars scanning a full 64x64 chunk i noticed a large consistant spike in lag. i found this to be in the function that processed the find entities data.

I have refactored this function and also went overboard with the tweaking. I changed the operation to use both reg and green signals. Using just the 'C' signal to operate it
0=off,1=position,2=area({X,Y},{X+U,Y+V}), 3=area({X,Y},{U,V})

It also reports the full resource count instead of just the number of tiles found

https://github.com/SereneRebel/SCAMMER
I hope this helps someone

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

It would have been nice if you had properly forked this on github so I could actually see the changes and potentially include them in future releases...

In particular, the better counting would be nice as a separate patch. One-wire reading was done on purpose though, for performance reasons.

7 years ago

my apologies for not forking correctly as i am still a newb on github and the changes were a "i wonder" situation

i found there was insignificant performance loss in mixing input signals but that may just be in my case

New response