Safe Waterfill

Create water like landfill, without destroying things on land. Unlike most waterfill mods, this will not destroy any land-based entities, like structures, resources, cliffs, trees, or yourself. Only land with nothing on it will be replaced. Offers a choice of 6 different types of water.

Content
1 year, 4 months ago
Environment

b Adjust stack sizes for SE mod

1 year, 6 months ago

Hello! I'm trying out Space Exploration for the first time, and every time I load my save it warns me about stack sizes for items in this mod. I like this mod, so I would like to continue using it without being nagged by this alert every time I start. Any chance you could put in an option to lower the size of stacks for this mod, or perhaps allow it to be "aware" that the user is running SE and lower the stack sizes automatically?

Below is the full warning I see when I start up:

There are 6 items that exceed the recommended stack size.

Cross-surface logistics are designed for stack sizes around 10-200. The cost of transporting materials between surfaces is a core part of Space Exploration gameplay.

If a mod has changed stack sizes, consider removing it, otherwise you may have unbalanced logistic costs.

List of oversized item stacks:

Shallow waterfill: 500 (Recomennded: 200), Mediumwaterfill: 500 (Recomennded: 200), Deepwaterfill: 500 (Recomennded: 200), Mud waterfill: 500 (Recomennded: 200), Green waterfill: 500 (Recomennded: 200), Deep green waterfill: 500 (Recomennded: 200)

Thanks!

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

I dont think Nullius is compatible with Space Exploration :)

AFAIK they are intended to play separately.

1 year, 4 months ago

This is a separate mod though?

1 year, 4 months ago

I guess I was under the impression that this was separate so it could work with other overhaul mods, otherwise, why provide it separately?

It's just a warning, so I'll ignore it I guess!

1 year, 4 months ago

Ok you are right - i was confused im replying under main "Nullius" mod - but this is just separate part of this mod.

1 year, 4 months ago

Ok you are right - i was confused im replying under main "Nullius" mod - but this is just separate extracted part of this mod.

1 year, 4 months ago

This is done in the latest update.

New response