RP Rebalanced Technology Costs

Algorithmically changes the costs of technologies and increases your usage of basic science packs when researching advanced techs. Both features are optional and have several algorithms to choose from. See the mod portal for details, examples, and graphs.

Tweaks
5 months ago
Manufacturing

g [fixed] Will it be supported later?

5 months ago

k2+se+bz

5 months ago

Try it out. If it loads it's supported. You will almost certainly want the tech tree cleaning mod I recommended as well because this mod is very sensitive to missing tech dependencies.

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

The mod can be freely added or removed from saves without messing things up. The light blue text in the screenshots show up in game too so you can tweak it to work the way you want

5 months ago

It runs, but no blue text appears in the study window. Mode settings are also not applied

5 months ago

There was a bug with K2 where my mod thought all techs were tier one.

Also the mod foolishly boots with zero settings enabled, you need to pick which ones you want on. I think I'll make it throw an error if you try to launch a game like that on the next release.

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Thank you. I tested it and it's being applied well

One bug? The use of the red pack will disappear after the military pack tech

5 months ago

Thank you. I tested it and it's being applied well

One bug? The use of the red pack will disappear after the military pack tech

5 months ago

That's a weird bug. What are the main mods your using? What are your mod settings for my mod?

5 months ago

That's a weird bug. What are the main mods your using? What are your mod settings for my mod?

I tested it, and the rp mode works fine

Maybe I touched something wrong

New response