RP Turret Art deprecated

(removed)

Tweaks
3 years ago

i Thanks :D

3 years ago

Just thank i can update my turret mod now with a cool graphics !

3 years ago

I agree. Those graphics look fantastic.

I can't wait to see them used in a mod.

I am using K2 Turrets and while the added turrets are great, all of them are really heavy hitters. It feels like a medium tier of turrets between them and vanilla ones are missing. These graphics would be perfect for that.

3 years ago

Sweet I'm happy to help! I love this game and really enjoy killing waves and waves of biters so I want to find a way to give back.

Please let me know if you have any issues with it. I tried to make the API for using the sprites as painless as possible. I hope to get the shooting positions and animations fixed soon.

3 years ago

I too have been looking to add an early game artillery with shorter range/damage; however, I wanted to have a different model then the base game artillery. This could be perfect for that. Thank you very much!

Unrelated, how would you like to take on a job for a model for something else....

3 years ago

Sweet I'm happy to help! I love this game and really enjoy killing waves and waves of biters so I want to find a way to give back.

Please let me know if you have any issues with it. I tried to make the API for using the sprites as painless as possible. I hope to get the shooting positions and animations fixed soon.

Hey are you still around? With 1.1 this mod needs to be updated so it can be used as a dependency.

1 year, 10 months ago

After a very long break I'm coming back around to working on this mod. Expect a huge update soon.

1 year, 9 months ago

See rp_art_util for the newest version

New response