Robot World for Industrial Revolution deprecated

by medikim

For Industrial Revolution, Redesign the robotworld mod of GamingComet. Add New robotics technologies. And more !!

Content
4 years ago
Logistic network

b Early Logistic Chests return 'Steel chests'

4 years ago

As the title says, whenever I mine or my robots mine any of the early logistic chests it returns a steel chest instead.
I have only entered the Iron Age so getting Steel chests which I can scrap for Steel scraps seem a bit like a cheat, especially as I only spent bronze for them. I noticed that they don't have a proper name or their icon graphics like its missing a reference.

4 years ago

I found the issue in the 'Roboentities' file, turns out that while you are using the Steelb ox as the base and tinting the icon there is no replacement for the mine-able result or tint of the image/sprite itself. As for the names and description, they just needed to be encased in curly brackets.

If you would like me to send you the file with the changes I would be happy to as it'll save you from manually going through them at least.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Only thing is, the tint of the chest sprite makes them slightly see through.....
Edit: Never mind, noticed that the alpha was set to 0.5 for the colours. Set it to 1 so the chest doesn't go see-through

4 years ago

I have been using 1.2.2 ever since works best.

New response