Robot World for Industrial Revolution deprecated

by medikim

For Industrial Revolution, Redesign the robotworld mod of GamingComet. Add New robotics technologies. And more !!

Content
4 years ago
Logistic network

b Roboport bug

4 years ago

There's a bug with roboport when the power fails and I refuel the generators the roboports show a battery icon as if there is no electricity I have to remove the roboport and replace it. Also the basic provider chest is called roboport.

4 years ago

I know.
But I can't fix it because I don't know why roboport is not work properly.

4 years ago

data.raw["roboport"]["basic-roboport"].energy_source.input_flow_limit = 0.5 * settings.startup["roboport-charging-rate-multiplier"].value .. "MW"
data.raw["roboport"]["basic-roboport"].energy_usage = "10kW"

data.raw["roboport"]["roboport"].energy_usage = "0kW"
data.raw["roboport"]["roboport"].energy_source.input_flow_limit = 5 * settings.startup["roboport-charging-rate-multiplier"].value .. "MW"

Changed it back to original state and it seems to be working again, I am further testing this so don't take my word for it yet.

4 years ago

Okay tested it and I know which line causes the problem it's
data.raw["roboport"]["basic-roboport"].energy_usage = "10kW"

Whenever I change it back to 0 remove the power from all the roboports and then hook them back up they work perfectly. I also tested this with construction robots first placing a roboport and then placing a pylon also then it works.
For some reason you want the roboport to use power while it's idle I don't know why but this seems to screw with the system thinking there is no power.

The line should be as follows
data.raw["roboport"]["basic-roboport"].energy_usage = "0kW"

I also want to have a flow_limit of 5 but for you i have the lines here.
This has to be copied in data-final-fixes.lua if you hadn't figured it yet.
Copy these over your's and it should be fixed.

data.raw["roboport"]["basic-roboport"].energy_source.buffer_capacity = "1MJ"
data.raw["roboport"]["basic-roboport"].energy_source.input_flow_limit = 0.5 * settings.startup["roboport-charging-rate-multiplier"].value .. "MW"
data.raw["roboport"]["basic-roboport"].charging_energy = 1 * settings.startup["roboport-charging-rate-multiplier"].value .. "MW"
data.raw["roboport"]["basic-roboport"].energy_usage = "0kW"
data.raw["roboport"]["basic-roboport"].logistics_radius = data.raw["roboport"]["basic-roboport"].logistics_radius * settings.startup["roboport-logistics-radius-multiplier"].value
data.raw["roboport"]["basic-roboport"].construction_radius = data.raw["roboport"]["basic-roboport"].construction_radius * settings.startup["roboport-construction-radius-multiplier"].value

data.raw["roboport"]["roboport"].energy_source.buffer_capacity = "1MJ"
data.raw["roboport"]["roboport"].energy_source.input_flow_limit = 0.5 * settings.startup["roboport-charging-rate-multiplier"].value .. "MW"
data.raw["roboport"]["roboport"].charging_energy = 1 * settings.startup["roboport-charging-rate-multiplier"].value .. "MW"
data.raw["roboport"]["roboport"].energy_usage = "0kW"
data.raw["roboport"]["roboport"].logistics_radius = data.raw["roboport"]["roboport"].logistics_radius * settings.startup["roboport-logistics-radius-multiplier"].value
data.raw["roboport"]["roboport"].construction_radius = data.raw["roboport"]["roboport"].construction_radius * settings.startup["roboport-construction-radius-multiplier"].value

4 years ago

Thank you..
I Revised and reflected as informed at version 1.2.1

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Textures missing.
EDIT:
Nvm just download old version.

New response