Robot Mining Site New

Adds mining robots and a robot mining site which can be configured to mine nearby resources

Content
2 years ago
Mining

i Better Explanation

2 years ago

I think it would be a good idea to add a better explanation as to how to actually operate the Mining Site.
You must first open the GUI for the "Mining site controller", at which point a small UI will appear at the top-left of the screen labelled "Filtro" -- this is where you set the ore that you want the Site to mine.
If you don't do this, you will see a message appear in the chat/console every few seconds.
This took me a while to figure out, so I recommend adding a note about how to set it up in the mod information tab.

2 years ago

ye,but still they don't mining

1 year, 8 months ago

I think it would be a good idea to add a better explanation as to how to actually operate the Mining Site.
You must first open the GUI for the "Mining site controller", at which point a small UI will appear at the top-left of the screen labelled "Filtro" -- this is where you set the ore that you want the Site to mine.
If you don't do this, you will see a message appear in the chat/console every few seconds.
This took me a while to figure out, so I recommend adding a note about how to set it up in the mod information tab.

THANKS! been searching for this everywhere

New response