Robot Mining Site New

Adds mining robots and a robot mining site which can be configured to mine nearby resources

Content
2 years ago
Mining

b Not working

2 years ago

error when trying to load mod. Failed to load mods : Path robotMiningSite/graphics/empty.png does not match any enabled mod, :robotMiningSite/graphics/empty.png

2 years ago

i got the same error.

2 years ago

I had this error, I have resolved it by updating all the prototype files to refer to the constant file and use the variable name for the mod there and updated the mod name to include "_New" as author has changed the mod name but not the file location names for the images.
Except now, in game after placing the mining site I get spammed "Selecione um filtro em" with some co-ordinates, googled that and it just translates to "select a filter" but upon giving the light a filter/enable conditions or filling the box labelled "filtro" in the top left I still get spammed.

2 years ago

I did get this working, however there are more issues with this mod and I think it's better to just let the mod author fix it.
If you did rename the image paths for all the prototypes then the only other thing that needed to be done is to also change the name in the control.lua file on line 73 and whilst it will still spam you to select a filter, at least when you do it will work but it crashed for me when trying to pick it back up with contents in the chest

2 years ago

ok

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)
2 years ago

Fixed

New response