Robot Mining Site

by judos

Adds mining robots and a robot mining site which can be configured to mine nearby resources

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

i Suggestions

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Hey man!

First of all, thanks for the mod!
I really like it, good work!

But i have some suggestion for your mod, what will makes it much better in my opinion:

1.First of all would be nice if i can set a filter for mining like what i wanted to mine. (coal,iron,copper maybe tree)

2.There is a mod called "fusion robots" in the site. It would be awesome if you can make a fusion mining robot like the other robots in that mod!

3.I think currently this mod is a little bit overpowered, i really suggest to nerf down the robot box size for a maximum of 250 robots like any other robot port or just put an option to the config file.

Thank you,

Daniizz

7 years ago

All ideas are really good ideas :)

7 years ago

I just started using this mod and I really like it. I came here to make the same suggestion as daniiz first suggestion - filters please.

7 years ago

I would like to be able to attach a zone expander from one of the other mods, or if you had one in your mod...

Cordina β˜†
5 years ago

@daniizz
1. True, I also think that would be a good addition, I just have no clue on how to get that included (I'm not a first-class scripter)

1. When using Bob's Logistics (for now), you can build 5 tiers of robots, where the 5th tier is fusion-powered. In a future version the requirement of Bob's Logistics may be dropped.

2. Options can (and will) be added.

@Smoovious
The mining robots have their own force and are therefor not compatible with other entities which modify logistic ranges.This also prevents the bots from fleeing to other roboports. I'll look into the option of mining zone expanders (or just use a bigger mining site)

This thread has been locked.