Robot Recall

by 343N

Lets you recall all idle robots in your logistic network, or distribute bots among your network.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

g Missing Chests

3 years ago

I think this is an issue with factorio research but...

Adding the mod to an already existing game does not unlock the chests. I see them already listed in Logistics and Construction Robotics research but if you already researched and unlocked them when adding the mod it doesn't show up.

Suggestion to either add it as it's own research or check on load. Right now existing players either need to have your mod already installed before reaching robots or use the console to unlock.

I'm likely not the only one to add mods to an already existing game. It's only when you have a need for something that we look to add it in after the fact. Thanks.

3 years ago

Yeah, I'm fixing this as we speak.

3 years ago

Just uploaded a new version, should be fixed.

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

No, it still does not work :(

3 years ago

No, it still does not work :(

Please send me your world.

3 years ago

I already did. See link in the other thread.

3 years ago

I forgot to mention, before the latest release I couldn't open the world. I just managed to get the world open now (simply launching factorio normally, not in debugging mode) and whenever I open the world it seems to work fine with the current version (0.2.13). I've updated the mod again, but the version currently available seems to work fine for me with your world.

If it still doesn't work with the latest update (0.2.14) then, if you're fine with disabling achievements, you should simply be able to copy and paste this into the chat to achieve the same effect:

/c for k, v in pairs(game.forces) do
        if v.technologies['construction-robotics'].researched then
            v.recipes['robot-recall-chest'].enabled = true
            v.recipes['robot-redistribute-chest'].enabled = true
        end
        if v.technologies['logistic-robotics'].researched then
            v.recipes['robot-recall-chest'].enabled = true
            v.recipes['robot-redistribute-chest'].enabled = true
        end
    end

Copy and paste that into chat and it should unlock the recipes, if the latest update doesn't already.

3 years ago

It does work now with 0.2.14 in both of my worlds. Thank you!

3 years ago

It's not working with Krastorio 2, not even with the command.

New response