Robot Recall

by 343N

Lets you recall all idle robots in your logistic network, or distribute bots among your network.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

b Chest recpies unlocked at start of game without research requirement completed

3 years ago

Fired up a new map today to celebrate 1.0 and noticed that both chests were available immediately at the start. Checked the research tree and it looks like they should be unlocked by the appropriate research, but the recpies are still in the crafting menu.

3 years ago

hmmm, i'll look into this. thanks.

3 years ago

For me it is the other way round: in my existing game (a scenario started in 0.18) no Robot Recall chest show up in the crafting menu. All logistic chests were research already before adding your mod. My suggestion would be, to hide this tech behind a new and dedicated research. However, there is a bug that affects both, new games and existing games currecntly.

3 years ago

Hmm, I tested this before with a world that already had those things researched. Can you please send me your world?

3 years ago

I just checked my save and they're not in the crafting menu anymore. I also created a new game entirely and also didn't have the issue, so I think you've gotten that one fixed.

3 years ago

Hmm, I tested this before with a world that already had those things researched. Can you please send me your world?

Sure. I know there are other bugs from the scenario itself (started on 0.18.24) and from another mod (Spidertron squad control), but I don't see a reason how this should influence the functionality of your mod. More likely is, that any of the other mods causes it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yUlQADt5x-SSjHaIwN3ELpDPTTdr7MFC/view?usp=sharing

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I tested it again with only this mod installed. It does not work on ANY of my savegames (all started prior to 1.0) that have robotics researched already, no matter if it is a scenario or freeplay. It only works for me if I start a sandbox game and choose to have all techs researched.

Edit: I just saw that there is another thread describing the same problem in the meantime, so I am not the only one.

3 years ago

Just uploaded a new version, should be fixed.

New response