Robot Recall

by 343N

Lets you recall all idle robots in your logistic network, or distribute bots among your network.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Thank you and a small suggestion

3 years ago

Thank you for this mod! I've been looking for something exactly like this for a while and it's been great.

One minor request: Would it be possible to require these two chests to be researched? Maybe it could be an option for those who just want the chests available from the get-go.

Thanks again.

3 years ago

Sure, I can add it to the research of regular logistic chests, I can do that.

3 years ago

That'd be awesome -- thanks!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'll avoid creating another thread and just ask this here -- is there a way to prevent logistics bots from raiding the redeployment station? I'm trying to do something like this: https://imgur.com/a/7HdmwUY The logistics bots in a nearby roboport see the construction drones sitting in the redeployment chest and then helpfully pick them up and put them back into the requester chest. They do eventually all get redeployed, but it takes a while.

Maybe there's another option I'm not thinking of to do something similar? Inserting directly into a roboport doesn't work in my case because it will quickly fill up.

3 years ago

Ah, yes, it doesn't make much sense that a redeployment station is used as a logistic storage chest. I'll change that as well.

3 years ago

I've turned the redeployment station into a requester chest, so you can request itemized robots to it directly instead of using a requester chest near it. I've also added both chests to the research of logistic/construction robotics.

This thread has been locked.