Robot Recall

by 343N

Lets you recall all idle robots in your logistic network, or distribute bots among your network.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

b [v 0.2.5] Chests cannot be blueprinted

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

First off, I love the idea of this mod. I'm using the redeployment chests in an automated construction train station of mine that will automatically order construction supplies (and bots) from my mall. For the bots, it will also automatically insert them into the network when available bot counts are low. Your mod ensures I can do that because using a roboport would fail if there was no more space in that roboport.

Now to the bug, these chests are missing a vital flag that allows them to be used in blueprints. From the wiki, using a placeable and player-creation flag corrects this.

I did a quick edit in my own mod data-final-fixes as such:

data.raw["logistic-container"]["robot-redistribute-chest"].flags = {"placeable-player", "player-creation"}

and it works great. Could you please consider updating yours as well?

Cheers!

3 years ago

oh, i never saw that flag! this is my first mod, so i didn't look too much into it. i'll absolutely add it for the next release. thank you.

3 years ago

Cheers! Also, the deployment chest is missing a handler for on_robot_built_entity as events.on_built_entity doesn't trigger when construction bots place the chest.

3 years ago

good catch, i'll fix that too.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I've uploaded the newest version which includes both of those things!

This thread has been locked.