Roboport wagon

by jbox1

Adds in a mobile roboport wagon, which is powered by an onboard burner. It can be used to run routine repairs at outposts, to automatically shuttle resources and build structures in remote locations, or perform other such tasks where a normal stationary roboport just won't cut it.

Content
4 years ago
Trains

g How to find if 'Personal-roboport-equipment' already researched?

4 years ago

Heijo,
i want to add your mod to an existing game, but have already researched 'personal-roboport-equipment' before adding the mod, which according to my research-list enables the roboport-wagon. I can't build the roboport wagon, as if it wouldnt been researched, even though the roboport-wagon is in the list of all possible items, so the mod loaded in the game. How can I "activate" and build it, in the best case without lua-console-stuff as i would like to get archievments...

4 years ago

Ah, yes... I honestly don't know. This is another oversight on my part, I'll fix this ASAP. The next version should award you the roboport wagon blueprint if you already have the technology unlocked.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

That was surprisingly easy. Download the new version, reload your save prior to getting the mod and try again. You should have the recipe awarded to you.

4 years ago

thanks, but... it did not work. tried it several times, still the same situation as before...

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I'll look into it. Did you load the save before you activated the mod? The code that updates the recipes only triggers when the mod is first loaded on a save.

New response