Roboport wagon

by jbox1

Adds in a mobile roboport wagon, which is powered by an onboard burner. It can be used to run routine repairs at outposts, to automatically shuttle resources and build structures in remote locations, or perform other such tasks where a normal stationary roboport just won't cut it.

Content
4 years ago
Trains

b Crash

4 years ago

Error while running event roboport-wagon::on_nth_tick(60)
roboport-wagon/control.lua:28: bad argument #2 of 3 to 'remove' (number expected, got table)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'remove'
roboport-wagon/control.lua:28: in function <roboport-wagon/control.lua:16>

4 years ago

I'll look into it; thankyou very much for finding and reporting this!

4 years ago

no problem ;)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I found the problem. I am very rusty with lua, so I made a pretty dumb mistake. I tried to remove an element from a table by indexing the element itself, not the index of the element. This was a massive oversight on my part, and I'll release an update asap.

4 years ago

Great, thank you!

4 years ago

Fixed! Feel free to download the update, and report any more bugs or crashed you find.

4 years ago

I will do it.

4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

suggestion

would it be possible to make it possible for the robots in one wagon to pick up the contents and dispose of them in other wagons instead of putting robots in each wagon?

4 years ago

I just noticed that robots don't deploy when they detect a roboport nearby.

4 years ago

I just noticed that robots don't deploy when they detect a roboport nearby.

when we tell the train to go to a place with temporary stops or that it is silk in station the robots do not deploy, it would be good to change that.

4 years ago

I noticed this recently, and I am not sure how this happens, but I do know that roboport carts don't work when trains are in automatic mode. It could be a game bug, but I'll see if I can try some """clever""" workarounds.

4 years ago

then you can see how the mod logistic works, in addition the robots deploy even when the train is in station so it could be useful for you

4 years ago

then you can see how the mod logistic cargo wagon works, in addition the robots deploy even when the train is in station so it could be useful for you

New response